If you're looking for a new Mississauga Dentist for your family, Lifestyle Dentistry is an excellent choice. We offer a wide range of dental services, procedures, and treatment options to meet the needs of our patients of all ages. Our dential staff keeps smiles bright and healthy using the latest dental techniques and equipment, with preventive treatments encouraged as the best way to protect your teeth and gums. Book a routine checkup & cleaning by calling 905-822-8880 or schedule a consultation to discuss your smile goals with our team.
5 Compelling Reasons To Choose Lifestyle Dentistry
1. You'll find that our Mississauga dentist can meet your family's every need when it comes to dental care:
- General & preventive procedures
- Cosmetic dental
- Endodontic treatment
- Oral surgery
- Orthodontic treatment
- Pediatric dentistry
- Periodontal care
- Preventive dental
2. Instead of driving all over town searching for the dentistry services your family needs, you'll discover they're all available under one roof in our convenient location on Southdown Rd in Mississauga. Our Mississauga dentist is always accepting new patients, so you'll find there is room for everyone in your household at Lifestyle Dentistry.
3. Do you want a brighter smile? Rather than booking a teeth whitening session in our office, we can provide take-home teeth whitening kits that will remove stains and help you make a great first impression everytime you smile. Ask our staff about at-home whitening during your next visit in our dental clinic.
4. The cost of dental care often keeps patients from seeing their dentist. At Lifestyle Dentistry, we offer financing to patients who need more time to pay for treatment. Don't let an inability to pay upfront for dental services dull your smile- find out more about financing options when you inquire by phone or through our website.
5. Walk-in visits are warmly welcomed by our staff at Lifestyle Dentistry. If you or someone in your family is experiencing a dental emergency, we want you to call our team to let us know about the issue and then drive to our clinic for immediate treatment. Weekend appointments are available if you're unable to wait for a scheduled visit. You can read more about what constitutes as a dental emergency on our website when you click ‘Dental Emergencies Welcome'.
Do you need a few more reasons to see our dentist?
- Free happy visits for children under 3 years of age
- Complimentary toothbrush with your visit
- Friendly staff
- Digital imaging
- Pre-appointment reminders
- No referrals necessary
- Fee guide that follows the most recent ODA
- Cutting-edge dental treatment
Visit Lifestyle Dentistry Soon
We want to see everyone in your household for a routine checkup and cleaning every 3-6 months- don't wait until you need restorative dental care to book a new patient appointment. Regular brushing and flossing are not enough to keep your smile brilliant and healthy- occasional x-rays, tooth polishing, fluoride treatments, and regular preventive care are also recommended for healthy teeth and gums. Reach out to Lifestyle Dentistry today to request an appointment- online booking is available.